Squid Sisters Skin V 1.0

Here it is, my second skin! This skin features the bubbly Callie and sassy Marie from Splatoon, who are idols known as the Squid Sisters. When I first saw Splatoon’s reveal, I didn’t think I would come to like it as much as I do now. I was never one for shooter-based games, but Splatoon was the game that made me change my mind. So, to anyone else out there who may like Splatoon, feel free to use this skin!

The main menu music is called Calamari Inkantation, also known as the Squid Sister’s theme.

Preview Images

[spoilerMain Menu:2k18vy4d]

[/details]

[spoilerIn Game:2k18vy4d]

[/details]

Download here, and then extract to the skins folder in PMU’s client location.

Now, I’m not sure when I’ll make my next skin. I have several ideas in mind right now that I need to sort out. I can’t say I’ll release another skin in the same amount of time I did between my Darkrai one and this one, but I’ll certainly make another one before the end of the year.

Fun fact, as revealed in the sunken scrolls from the single player campaign, Callie and Marie are actually cousins!

1 Like

aaAAAAAA OMIGOSH I LOVE SPLATOON! ;w; :heart:
This is superb! I’m going to download this right now. ;o; Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

No idea who the sisters are but nice skin!

1 Like

Omg, I love this skin so much! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I’m trying to download it and it says an error on dropbox…

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry this is a few days late. I checked the link while logged out of dropbox and it still works for me. However, I can upload a .pmuskin instead and see if that works?

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry this is a few days late. I checked the link while logged out of dropbox and it still works for me. However, I can upload a .pmuskin instead and see if that works?[/quote]
It’s working now, idk what went wrong, but this Skin is very nice

1 Like

this is so Cute <33 i cant wait to try and use this :D

1 Like

mothi i love splatoon absolutely love it i really want this skin but the dropbox doesnt work and im tryong to add u as a freind on discord pls respond i really want this skin

1 Like

Hi!! I know this is very late and you probably don’t even play PMU anymore but the Dropbox link doesn’t work and it says the file is gone, but I reaaaaaally want the skin! Is there any way you can reupload it or somethin? If not that’s perfectly fine!

1 Like

Hey I wanted to ask if u could upload the skin back if that’s ok