Whoosh!

Hiya! My name is Aui on forums. But you can call me Auroma! Usually, my favorite type of pokemon would be… Water… and… Psychic, and what else? Oh! Grass types. Pokemon sun and pokemon moon are games I look forward to play.

I can’t wait to get Brionne! It’s so cuuute! As well as Primarina.

I have been playing this game since June 2016, and decided to come back and play again! I pushed school work aside and handled things the right way.
Anyways, I hope to see you all in the game!

Hello, welcome to PMU!
Already seen you around, especially in the guild! If you’re in need of any help, don’t hesitate to ask me!
Happy adventures! :la:

Welcome to PMU! I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you need any help don’t hesitate to ask anyone :joy:
Enjoy!

sorry to be the bearer of fell news, but we’re not even on kalos starters yet. you’re gonna have to wait a while

Welcome to PMU, Auroma! I also very much love Brionne and Primarina. I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help feel free to send me a message.

[quote=“HowlingStar”]

sorry to be the bearer of fell news, but we’re not even on kalos starters yet. you’re gonna have to wait a while[/quote]
Watch the demand for Alola starters get so big they decide to skip Kalos for now.

[quote=“HowlingStar”]

sorry to be the bearer of fell news, but we’re not even on kalos starters yet. you’re gonna have to wait a while[/quote]
Oh no! I think you got the wrong idea. What I meant was, I can’t wait to get Popplio in Sun and Moon, not necessarily on PMU.
On the side note…
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I hope to see you all in-game! :joy:

Ahh welcome welcome Auroma!! Hope you have a great time and everyone is nice, let us know if you need any help~

Welcome to PMU !! c: We already kinda talked but I hope you enjoy yourself, Popplio evolution line for life. <3

Welcome Back to PMU hope you can enjoy it as you did before :>:D:

Yo yo brother! Hopefully you will have an amazing time with your stay on PMU! Enjoy my friend!

Thanks! ^^

Hi!

Welcome back to PMU.