Can't Play...

Many people have had a problem similar to mines, but I’ve yet to find any solution to it, so I’m posting this in hopes of a reply from a staff member. I can log on my account, but when I select my character, it never loads. It just sits on the “Receving Data” screen. I’ve tried making a new character, and it works perfectly fine, so what’s the problem?

Hi was your character in a dungeon?

If so which and what floor?

Hello, and yes, I was in the gold training dojo, and I don’t remember exactly but I think it was either the 1st or 2nd floor. I was going through the dungeon normally but then it started to lag really badly, so I exited PMU and reopened it. When I tried to access my character, it only stayed on the “Receiving Data” screen.

Hello, and yes, I was in the gold training dojo, and I don’t remember exactly but I think it was either the 1st or 2nd floor. I was going through the dungeon normally but then it started to lag really badly, so I exited PMU and reopened it. When I tried to access my character, it only stayed on the “Receiving Data” screen.[/quote]
Hey.

Ill have your issue fixed around morning.

You’ll be warped to the crossroads. (Which generally fixes the issue)

Hello, and yes, I was in the gold training dojo, and I don’t remember exactly but I think it was either the 1st or 2nd floor. I was going through the dungeon normally but then it started to lag really badly, so I exited PMU and reopened it. When I tried to access my character, it only stayed on the “Receiving Data” screen.[/quote]
Hey.

You’ll be warped to the crossroads. (Which generally fixes the issue)[/quote]
Awww yes, I can’t thank you enough man :joy:

Hi. I am currently trying to play but I cant even move or do /leavehouse or speak. I log in quickly though. Anyone know why?

Damb

Hey.

You’ll be warped to the crossroads. (Which generally fixes the issue)[/quote]

Hey uh, I’m not trying to rush you or anything but, I don’t think I’ve been warped yet xD

Hi Carlos! I’m having the same problem and can’t log in on my character, to know, Arikado.
Please I ask you to warp me out of the dungeon if you can! I was in Cellars at the initial floors, can’t recall where exactly though, but I suppose in the floors 1-3.