Can't Log in...

I logged off in Citadel Main Halls to go do something, and now the game just stays on the “Sending Login” thing. This is a glitch, right? Or am I just screwed and forced to never play the game again because there’s nothing that can be done?

I’m having the same problem, well let’s wait for staff fix it XD

Server has been down since 3PM EST.

…I’m still having this issue. Can someone actually bother to fix it, if it’s fixable?

Let me rephrase. You cannot log in because the service is offline / on maintenance.

Oh, it’s still not playable? Thanks. I saw the server said it was online and thought it was back to normal. …Sorry for being stupid.

no, the server should be up, pretty sure they meant that they still had the sending login being stuck issue.

i think you’re supposed to get your acc warped to crossroads, that had to be done when my account got stuck in hallowed well and would be stuck at ‘Receiving Data 100%’ maybe not, as it could be a different issue

At the original time of the problem, server was offline for maintenance. Status says it is online now but there were issues with server data display on the game.

If the problem still persists, please comment.