Skin Suggestions?

So, now that I settled in quite nicely into PMU, became an admin of the guild Resilience, and made a couple skins so far (you can find them in the skins section of the forums), I was wondering if anyone had any skin suggestions? I would like to know what people would like to see as far as skins go. My goal of making plenty of skins won’t be accomplished without knowing what the user base wants to see and would use.

I do have some ideas floating in my mind as of now for my next skin, but I’d like to hear what other people want before making my next one. The skins I can make aren’t limited exclusively to Pokemon (as noted by my Squid Sisters theme), but keep in mind I will only use art from official sources and not fan art in my skins. When it comes to graphics, I refuse to take fan artist’s work and use it as if it were my own.

I will state this outright and say that there’s a possibility I may not do a suggestion since skins take a lot of time to make and I have other matters to attend to IRL, but I will do my best!

Edit as of 11/22/2016: Thank you so much for the suggestions so far! I have some good ideas in mind and I hope to start working on them soon

I would like to see a fossil themed skin, I think that would be very cool!

Slimy Goomy family skin.

Maybe a Blinky (From Pac-man) Skin or a PMD2 Future Skin, that’s what I want. :)

Alola Raichu with Pikachu and Pichu skin. with color Orange on top and Purple on the bottom. :)