What is your idea on how ultra beasts would work in pmu

So after finishing pokemon sun i was wondering if ultra beasts in pmu if ever released would be treated as legendaries with slates or not, seeing they arent that weak, but they arent unique either like legends, being more than one of them sometimes. (And i would really love a guzzlord, wailord size).

Just something to talk about, not suggesting anything

I think we should wait for gen 7 pokemon mystery dungeon to see how will those ultra beasts work :3 but i would love that one day, we can summon ub just like the legendaries :3

We can have a new item to summon them, like … “Ultra Part” or “Wormhole Device” :>>

Beast Part?

Howabout a special event with ultra beasts?

Perhaps the story could be something like this,

A pokemon studying dimensions creates a machine that opens up wormholes through which the ultra beasts appear. Fascinated by their strength the pokemon studying dimensions admires them and wishes to take their power for his/her own. However the ultra beasts appear to be quite a threat by themselves and it is up to the player to make sure they don’t bring harm to the world.

I do wonder about the relation between sun and moons legendaries and ultra beasts. Knowing that might help create a good plot.

Gameplay wise,

Perhaps there could be special event dungeons where the player challenges the ultra beasts.

The beasts could be divided betweens dungeons serving as bosses for different stages of the dungeons.

If the player gets through these dungeons they can access a special otherdimensional dungeon where the story wraps up.

This is my basic idea.

I brought this topic up in a recent dungeon suggestion, just as my own way of adding a decent amount of the gen 7 pokemon into the game.
to sum it up I pretty much said there would be a factory type of dungeon in tanren undercity which would have multiple exits every insert number here floors and at each exit you would be able to fight an ultra beast, which would be recruit with a VERY low recruit rate
and you’d fight silvally on the actual boss floor, which would be a random type and have a insert number here percent chance to drop that memory or if it’s normal to drop something else

if you want the details come to my house while I’m online or look at the topic, I’m working on mapping parts of it right now

this was a double post

This is a interesting idea, I never played Gen 7 yet. (waiting until after x-mas for the game) I think it will be a cool idea, we should also add Gen 7 Pokemon into the game as well. :D

Like bosses

I like this small example idea of it.