A few ideas after making a livingdex

Eyy, as the title said, i made a livingdex, recruiting every pokemon as many times as evolutions it had (still not all my pokemon are evolved though, theres just too much training to be done and im reallllly lazy), thus i went all around pmu for a while and had many thoughts on stuff that i saw while doing so.

First off recruits, things i noticed:
Some pokemon people really like are way too easy to get and pokemon nobody uses are really hard to even see, good example for this would be dedenne or heatmor as the pokemon (near) nobody wants (sorry if i offend any fans of them), and then theres stuff like noibat and horsea (just as example, im not refering to these in particular, please dont come with the: but its a level 60 dungeon !!! bc there are others that are easier to get and pretty op too) which i get every time trying to get other pokemon.

The horsea case is special i believe, since horsea was the only reason anyone would do sfr west (now it miiiight be piplup, but its in center too, even though thats annoying to do), but then sf came like a bomb and everyone had 20 of them, then it probably got a little nerfed but its nowhere near to how getting it in sfr was. (and how sfr made mantyke really easy to get, though its not a pokemon people like so uhhh i dont really mind, even being the mantine fanboy guy)

Theres also the old rares that with the new released items they became really easy to get, larvitar, bagon (maybe), trapinch (its rr is specially ridiculous), and some others that dont really come to mind atm since those were especially easy to get multiples of while doing my quest. (i understand some people have trouble getting these even with the new items, either thanks to RNGod of evil [me], because you dont try hard enough [sorry] or because you dont have enough money or power to get the items [friend bow=10k, GM=100k, not that expensive please])

Im completely fine with starters being hard to get but squirtle being more rare than larvitar is just like ???, idk how anyone else feels about that (especially those that got larvitar before golden mask and friend bow, which was basically suicide barr).

Now onto another topic: Dungeon visiting
Some dungeons arent meant for revisit and i completely understand, they dont have items or exp and have just that rare recruit that takes you time and some runs to get, but this happens to almost every dungeon in pmu, so i started thinking how the game was before that we did some really nasty dungeons for tms or items that sold well and i saw that for example in mt moon, tm psychic, dazzling gleam, shadow ball and others, that are good tms mind you, are more common than apples. SF has all TC items easier to get than a golden apple in an endbox reward (namely the three majestic tms tbolt fthrower and ice beam, though the latter is kinda cheap anyways bc of regice, electivizer and magmarizer or w/e they are called that used to be worth a good amount of money and now i sell them for 40k as a rip off), evolutionary stones literally sold to kecleon because theres more stones than pokemon in pmu especially dawn stone with mj training (though leaf water thunder and fire stones have decent spawns i think? they are meant for more basic pokemon anyways… mostly). up-grade and dubious disks i have more than porygons in the whole game (also lunar ribbon, razor claw, razor fang, reaper cloth, deep sea scale and tooth, coronet rock, moss rock [please, PLEASE at least fix this one, theres not enough eevees in existence, and not all of the mbecome leafeaon], frozen rock, link cable[maybe], soothe bell[maybe], etc ->cant remember any more), i had like 30 of each at one point, its just ridiculous for an item that evolves only one pokemon and that not everyone likes, so these items are really hard to sell when before they were worth getting. You get my point with these so the question is how to solve this?
Many people wont like this bc it actually requires effort, but the idea is to have only one or two rare items per dungeon, or in TC which has mutiple endings you can add more, but not hand them out for free like sf. I had 34 tm tbolt just from hunting deino and petilil. And TMs are used and you have to buy or get another, they arent like MC that you only need another when you fall for trip traps (Wonder chest, rest in pieces, completely useless to go to TC endings other than normal, not to mention annoying as hell), which makes money and players move more.

Why is this popping out when i was only recruiting pokemon? Because i wasnt even hunting items and got a load of them, so many my alts storages exploded at one point. This is obvious when you see players like me having 25 mill poke, something i cant even spend it all even if i wanted to(i dont want globes and gems unless i actually use them, nor legends i dont use in my mystery part, though that probably goes for everyone that isnt a collectionist).

Reducing to half the price of relics only slowed the rate at which we got richer, not made us lose money. If tms were rare and we had none left, rich players would be usually lazy and stay sitting in town will be like: o hey i can buy one, even if its expensive (though i will probably try hunting it and rage, but actually do a dungeon for other reason than just training), or actually make them move a little bit to hunt it.

I specially like how the fossils remain over 100k mostly, because nobody bothers to actually go hunt for them, its a good example of what a rare item only in one annoying dungeon is.

Having the game be too hard can many times be infuriating, reducing the drop rate of items that evolve single pokemon might disencourage people from using pokemon nobody uses, though in the bright side, it might make the game less easy, thus keeping some players in instead of quitting until the next update bc theres nothing else to do (me, oops [and my whole guild basically, double oops]) and people will think like before: wow i dont see people use this pokemon, the evo item is rare? i will try getting it and brag all over global!!! <- typical pmu player (sorry, not sorry)

This is just a suggestion of course, i dont inted for everything to apply, i also want to know what you guys think about this (inb4 MAKE TEH GAEM E Z R!!!11).

That concludes my livingdex experience (except the infuriating klutzy golett hunt) though i might have forgotten stuff since i finished it around 3 months ago and came back to get golett, so feel free to add up on anything posted too if you thought of a method or something.

poof

yes i used ([]) when its meant to be the other way around, deal with it

poof

Interesting thoughts im not sure what your trying to get done with this though…