Mystery Trials (The "island trials challenge" in pmd world)

I think that mostly everyone here had been familiar with the cool new feature in Pokemon Sun & Moon, which is the Trial Challenge (replacing Gyms)! XD

And after trying out all the trials, i’ve thought that “This would be a good thing to add into a pmd game, especially a MMO game like PMU.”

And now, we will also have a new feature to PMU too. A new play for players. That is…

“THE MYSTERY TRIALS”

XD Just think about it, now beside going out and exploring dungeons, players can also participate in the challenge and have brand new experiences. This might atttract lots of people to join. xD

Details: (more will be updated)

-Each region should have at least 2 trials.
-Each trial must have a “captain” - the captain will also be the “totem pokemon” (since this is a pokemon-only world).
-The trials can be anything (we should add more varieties to them, not just dungeon runnning only but can also be quests, mini-games, battles, multiplaying, puzzles, quizes … - you guys can help me think of some more…)
-At the end of the trial, the “captains” will battle you. They will be like bosses, but with stronger buffs. :>
-After defeated the captains, you will receive rewards and also a certification ribbon for clearing the trials, then… you can unlock the next trials.

The rewards are varied, but there’d be 100% that HM will be given out. :>

-There’ll be in-depth stories and plot for these trials. xD
-Higher chance to get wanted items and Pokemon.
-More challenging goals for players in order to access harder, end-game dungeons.

So what do you think about this idea? Feel free to give out your true opinion, i’d listen to all of them and change the concept. :3 xD

This is a perfect chance to input more depth in the game.

Indeed ^^ pmu really needs some crucial depths to the game so that players will feel more excited when playing

I never played Sun and Moon, but this sounds like a very fun idea, maybe more players and can this game and make this game more fun :)

Oh i can tell you, it’s really interesting :>