Hello! It's nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone. I look forward to meeting you all and being active in the community. I’ve heard of this PMU site for some time but finally I’ve gotten around to signing up for it. I love the game so far and hope to make friends along the journy.

On a side note, I am massively into roleplaying, and I look forward to being active in any RPs I join in the future. I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time, and will bring my best to the table.

Anyways, that’s about it. I hope to meet you all soon! :joy:

Hello, welcome to PMU! Hope to see you in game!
If you have any questions you might need answering please don’t hesitate to ask me. Hope you have fun!

Why thank you. ^^ I’ll be sure to take you up on the questions offer sometime soon as I do have a few. I hope to see you in game too!

Welcome to PMU, Ichina. I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need any help you can always send me a message. :la:

Thank you for the welcome, Lofty! ^^ It’s nice to meet you. If I need advice I’ll be sure to ask~.

It’s nice to see the community here is pretty welcoming. :la:

Hi!

Welcome to PMU! I’d also like to offer my assistance if it’s needed. Contact me for help and I’ll be happy to give you a hand!

Its great to have you here!