Armed Detective Agency [wip]

A WIP for my new guild. Wait for it folks.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxwhat inspired the making of the guild?
?xx• • •
?xxWhat inspired us? Well. It was the 20th of December, 2016 when I decided to make a guild. Not just for the ?xxpurpose of putting a name over my head but to actually inspire players to be more helpful to their fellow 'mon.
?xxThe name itself was actually chosen thanks to the manga/anime series Bungou Stray Dogs. It doesn’t matter if ?xxyou’re unfamiliar with it. The idea is that we do jobs that others are less willing to do, most likely by way of our ?xxown power and/or abilities. That’s all.
?xx???

xxxxxxxxxwhat is your purpose?
?xx• • •
?xxI’ll assume you’re asking in regards to the guild and not me as an individual…
?xxEveryone could use a little help sometimes and our job is to provide aid to any and all who need it, regardless ?xxof their level or experience.
?xxThe services we offer are just as varied as the requests we receive.
?xx’There is a solution for every problem’, after all.
?xxAside from all that we also function as a role play guild. This means that we can switch between our roles as ?xxplayers and our roles as senior and junior detectives for the guild. You don’t have to take part in this roleplaying ?xxyourself but it is preferred. I most certainly find it enjoyable and will likely take part in this activity quite ?xxfrequently around my fellow detectives.
?xx???

xxxxxxxxxdo you have your own rules?
?xx• • •
?xxRules are there to protect us as well as show us our freedoms. We too have our own personal set of rules to ?xxabide by to ensure that our guild name is represented in a positive light as not to tarnish our guild’s good faith.
?xxSince these come in three parts they will be explained in the page below. They will also explain how to apply for ?xxa position in the guild.
?xx???

xxxxxxxxxhow do you decide who to help?
?xx• • •
?xxIt’s quite simple actually. Similar to how npc Pokemon come to us every day through the Bulletin Board, we hope ?xxto have our own collection of missions made by other players. Whether it be hunting for rare items, collecting ?xximportant supplies, or even a search for a training partner, we hope to fulfil any need that may come our way.
?xx???
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

xxxxxxxxxwho is in the guild?
?xx• • •
?xx[Founder] Head Detective
?xx[Admin] Senior Detective
?xx[Member] Rookie/Junior Detective
?xx???

Reserved

Can’t wait to see it in the game! :D

Seems pretty cool just hope you can keep it organized ive tried to make these kind of groups many times over the years :joy: