Dungeon Rescue!

Hello, not really sure how to start this, but I had an idea about Dungeon Rescue. :la:
I figured since the actual PMD games do it, PMU could as well.
After fainting in a dungeon, I believe it should be possible to request rescue for your lead Pokemon. Once rescued, you should be requested to head to the Housing Area (/Pelipper Post Office) to resume your dungeon with your former lead Pokemon.
Until rescued, you should not be able to use this Pokemon with a message such as “This Pokemon is awaiting rescue!”
You should also be able to cancel a rescue mission by selecting that Pokemon in Chimecho Assembly where there would be an option upon trying to add said Pokemon to your team.
I.E. “[Pokemon Name] is awaiting rescue. Would you like to cancel the rescue mission and return this Pokemon to your party?”
(Yes/No option)

Getting other people to rescue your Pokemon should be easy; one of your other Pokemon should be able to make a post on the message board in Grassroot town, where you would also get a code for your mission to send to a friend or to post in Global chat to try and get someone to do your mission.
Obviously, some dungeons would not be accessible for rescue, such as the dojo or some higher level dungeons. I also suggest that every rescue mission is kept at a lower rank in order to assure that people don’t abuse this to get points in order to rank up.

isnt the point of having guilds?

Just for info! Guildmembers can see each other if they are on the same floor of a dungeon. This means if you faint, there is a chance a guildmember will be able to use a Restore Power or Reviver to rescue you. But you must be rescued before the wind gets you, so it’s not a perfect system. Possibly, you could try reach the next floor and not move or log out. The wind timer starts only when a player moves or logs out.

Rescue missions would be interesting to implement. Unfortunately, new things are difficult to implement the way PMU is currently. But player feedback is important anyways!

Yea, let me rescue you. (lol)