Blazing Mercenaries

Art by Ludichat

Presentation

Blazing Mercenaries is the guild founded by myself and DarkMatter. The objective is to make a guild that would gather explorers who wish to help people via what we call “player missions” (we"ll talk about it later). So far in PMU, guilds don"t mean much. They give you a new chat and make you able to see some player in dungeon (sometimes usefull, sometimes annoying). But in our guild, even though it physically stops to these two features, we"re more than that. We aim to become some sort of agency that people seeking help will turn to.

Player Missions? What is this pokemon?

As Explorer, I suppose that most of you know what is a job and how the mission board works:
-A pokemon needs help
-you accept the mission
-you complete the mission
-you get a reward.

The principe is the same, but instead of helping a NPC, you will help an actual player. The reward is optional (some people just want to help or are bored) and you will (sadly) not earn any explorer points, since there is no actual system. Obviously, these missions can"t be rescue missions since you"d need to be on the same guild.

Without system, how can we make it work?

Good question, my poké-friend! Usually, these missions can be organized directly on the game. For example, a mercenary could be asked to hunt an item for a certain price. The respect of promises is only up to the mercenary and the client. But we"re working on a way to organize player mission. So far, we"re only using a trello board. But if a fully functional and handy organization becomes required, we"ll seek for another way that would be more convenient.

Topic about the player mission board
Player missions board on trello
Invitation to the board (you need a trello account)

How to join?

We aren"t really strict. You don"t need to help people all the time and accept to do everything you"re asked. We only want you to accept requests from time to times, or plan to do so if you don"t think you"re strong enough yet. If people join our guild with this in mind, someday we may reach our objective.

So far, these members have the ability to recruit people into our guild:
Darkmatter [Founder]
Ludichat [Founder]