Magical Raising Project

[i]

Magical Raising Project is a guild for people who love anything magic, whether it comes from anime, games or irl, this guild was made to unite people together!

We are a guild with mixed members, from new players to people who have played for years and all in between, everyone is welcome as long as you are friendly to everyone!

We aim to help those who are new to the game discover the magical world of PMU

or hunt for items the guild members might need, or to donate to the guild shop to help recruit and help more members!

we are open to item requests from other people from outside the guild, after all we don"t just help each other, we help everyone!

Or maybe you are an experienced member who loves doing high leveled dungeons such as Mysterious Jungle, Sky fortress and Mt. Moon, the guild offers rescue services to everyone who gets stuck in dungeons with rare items on them! or to tag team to beat hard bosses!

Or perhaps you simply want to relax, come down to Leafysaur"s guild shop and Bubblechild"s guild house to relax and talk! we"re always here to listen if you got any problems, or if you just want to talk about the latest news that is also fine!

This is the set of rules that are expected to be followed, both in the guild chat and in the guild itself.

you are expected to follow these rules, so please take the time to read them and follow them.

• Don"t be rude to other members, including unnecessary aggression.
  • Don"t steal from others.
  • Don"t harass or beg others.
  • Don"t start unnecessary drama.
  • Don"t bring excessive negativity to the chats, personal or otherwise, if you need to talk to someone please ask, one of us will always have a ear open for you.
  • Don"t cause unnecessary drama with other guilds. You will be kicked at the first sign of fighting with another guild, though Arena fighting is fine.
  • And the most important of all, have fun!

Anyone is welcome to be invited, this includes Alts, but please declare if you are an alt, we don"t need double agents.

This is a WIP, but once the guild gets more active we will be running weekly events

Guild Leader
Leafysaur

Admins
Bubblechild
Anankos
Voicerader
Meltt
MinamiAndTheSea
Endurr
Sharkichi

Members
Currently updatingg

This list will get updated every Wednesday

But most importantly, please enjoy yourself in this guild![/i]

All art here was drawn by Leafysaur, aka me

Best of luck with the guild, Leafy! I really adore your artwork too, good job! ;w; :la:

Thank you very much <3

Awesome job on the post, Leafy! I hope to support everyone in the guild and become an even more active admin now that I’m done moving. Here’s to a fresh start!

Will be fixing this up soon! with new guild events planned soon~! keep your eyes open!

The artwork’s super cute, Leafy! It’s a really nice guild post in general.
Hope you find lots of people to join your guild. :)

Thank you very much!! <3

It’s beautiful and rather blooming what you have done with this art I’m sure it will become something someday! :D