Tileset Edit -ready to use-

Hello, this is an edit of tileset 10. It’s fully ready to use if you download the file, but no one else will be able to see the tiles unless they download it too, so keep that in mind. It will also be set back to default if there’s an update. It’s really just for mapping fun.

All the original tiles have been left as they were, so you won’t find any missing from normal maps, but there’s a few places in the overworld [namely mt moon] that use tiles which were blank for some reason. So, because of that, you might see dolls randomly hanging out there.

NOTICE: k so I dont know why I failed to notice this but if you use it other people who have the normal file will see some squares with certain tiles, where i had thought they would see only blank spaces. So sadly this really isnt good to use permanently for your house. Rip. But I’ll leave it here in case anyone still wants to play with it.

Link to file [replace tiles10.tile PMU>GFX>Tiles]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1drtdq4cfhqbty/Tiles10.tile

CREDITS [all from official pokemon games unless stated otherwise]
Gen 5 and 6 pokemon sprites:
http://fanart.pokefans.net/tutorials/mapping/tilesets
I am PRETTY sure these are free use. But, it’s in german, so I’m not entirely sure. If anyone can read it that’d be much appreciated.

The picture frames are from tileset 0, edited in different colors.

The dragonair statue, brown pokeball rug, RSE style tiny paintings, and cliff-hole faces are by me :]

Some example maps I made here:

Oooh, wow, the new tiles look amazing! Good job Zango, I’m super impressed!~
I hope you continue this in the future. c: :la:

Thank you Dezel :) I just discovered that the black circle is actually used, it makes the darkness when you go in a dark place :@~@: rather important. Imma put it back and fix the link.

Amazing work did you find these tiles or make some of them? :joy:

Thanks milk! well the answer is a bit long but I meant to make note of it so everyone can know where they came from.

Most of these tiles are simply from official pokemon games that i took from tilesets I found on the web after making sure that none of them were custom work. Some of them I just recolored, like the crystals, and some of them i arranged differently. The portraits for the picture frames are from pokemon pinball, but some of the smaller sprites i just smushed together so itd look like they were posing. The frames themselves are edits of the ones from tileset 1, which i dont know where they are from but theyre already in the tileset anyway so.

The interiors and backdrops are from red rescue team, but i had to edit them to be repeatable and take all the furniture off the floor of the houses (the red brick one was a doozy) Sorry, to clarify the houses are not repeatable but the backdrops are. (the lab one was tricky but it came out real nice) The big sandy rock is also from pmd rr, but i edited it to be standalone becuse it used to be all cut off at the side and top. Most of the stuff at the bottom is from friend areas.

Im kinda proud of the pelipper house tho…there isnt a complete picture of it anywhere on google (trust me i looked) so i had to draw in the missing bits myself, but i think it came out p good.

The slightly fuzzy items are from black and white. They may not quite match the style, but theres a lot of useful things. The mining stuff especially i wanted to use since im making an old mine area.

The only thing Im not entirely sure about is the gen 5 and gen 6 sprites. The other gen ones are from hgss, but that one only had up to gen 4 i think. However I found these later gens on this site:

Only problem i cant read it because its in german. I cant tell if these are fanmade or not, if they are they certainly did an excellent job they look totally official to me. But i assumed they were ok to use due to the nature of this site. If anyone can read german id appreciate if you checked the use policy. But they were just too cute not to stick in there.

Basically the only things I made myself are the dragonair staues. I based them off the pidgeotto ones in tileset 8. I also did the brown rug but i copied the sprites on it from rby. Oh and i drew the little smiling faces in the cliff holes. But thats it I think. Anyway sorry for the big reply but now you know theyre all legit to my knowledge :P

HOLEY CRAP THESE LOOKS AWESOME!!! :heart: :heart:
But can u make this a .zip file please

OMG, this looks amazing! Better tileset for our house, thanks so much! :D

Thanks guys glad you like :D
suzzy, it doesnt really need to be in a zip cause its just a tile file, are you having trouble downloading it? if so then i can probly just zip it

I am having some trouble, sadly :sad:

I made it a zip for you, but it seems to be the same size as it was so i dont know if this wil help sorry
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cfn8gmdmdlvp38g/Tiles10.zip

So I noticed the bridge didnt have its posts on fringe, so that youd walk over them which looked wrong. So I fixed it and made the bridge repeatable while i was at it.

OMG, those tilesets are awesome, Zango! I’m totally amazed! xD

Amazing work! :P

Ah thanks :) The friend areas from rescue team are my fave. Ive loved em for many years :heart:

well I have a real knack for overlooking things…tried to use the red cliff and it has no corners. I feel dumb :P
I fixed it and added this weird orange cliff just for the heck of it. Well if you are like me and your favorite color is peach you might like it.

Must’ve overlooked the cliffs myself, really nice.~
The second one’s got a look that might work with a sunset theme, I might have to take a look at that :la:

looks nice :0

Hi… I’m bumping this cause i added a better preview and credits section. Sorry :o

Woah all these tiles are absolutely amazing Zango o:

ah ty ;;