favorite items !

sooo this kinda got to me outta nowhere … but yea :P what is your faorite items ? :3 in each section you know :3
favorite consumable item , favorite hold item , favorite party effect item , favorite etc item :3
mine are:
favorite consumable:herbal tea , teeeaaaa
favorite hold item: blue ribbon :3
favorite party effect item : swamp bangle :P
favorite etc item : … grass cornet XD

what about u guys ?

Wait theres more then just moomoo milk? :@~@:

Apple

Hot chocolate-ing intensifies

Feels like any items worth calling my favourite have long since been lost due to negligence on my part. :’:

nice choices ! :joy: :joy:

Heat Rocks… hmm I like Heat Rocks.

Everstone. ;)

Miracle chest and gems because of their function.

Other than that I think the sprites for items are cute overall so I like a lot of them looks wise. The prism and heart scales are quite pretty.

hmm…
reviver seeds!

Should’ve seen this one coming lol.

Quag torc and Tight belt~

Golden mask/Miracle chest~
(although you cant go wrong with max revs and fam items either ;V)

Definitely going with Miracle Chest/Golden Mask ~ (oh, Party Confetti too).
EDIT: saltinator 2000 (I somehow forgot about that)

Pepper.

And now you’ve just reminded me that the Salt Cannon 2000 exists in which I retract my previous statements since thats the best item in the entire game

favorite consumable item: Chocolate Apple
favorite hold item: Mew Mystery Hat
favorite party effect item: Water Dust
favorite etc item: Icy Flute, Gold Ribbon, Big Nugget

Here are my favorite items
1. Favorite consumable item: Golden Banana; “Bananaaaaa!!! It’s ggood and healthy” ;D
2. Favorite held item: Tight Belt; I’m on a diet! jk I just love going in dungeons without bringing too many apples
3. Favorite party item: Probably Dragon Gem since I always train Dragons
4. Favorite Instrument: Sky Melodica
[b]5. My favorite family item: :’( Gible/Gabite/Garchomp line
But out of all items, the most item I want to list it here is Revive/Max Revive! I have many of these and really come in handy when my Guild members are in danger or when you are running with your friends. Having about 3 in your bag is essential when you are with someone, just in case. ^^

i dont have favorites of any of the other items, but my favorite item is stun spikes!! i have a collection :'3

Favorite consumable (food) item: Golden apple, proves useful when training/rushing a dungeon while using a Miracle Chest or X-Ray Specs
Favorite consumable (non-food) item: Escape Rope, always super useful if you get caught in a situation where you lose all of your reviver seeds and faint, as it allows you to keep your valuables.
Favorite held item: Miracle Chest and Exp. All, can’t go wrong with the extra experience or being able to get through the lower levels with more ease.
Favorite party item: Sky Gem, I always enjoy zooming around with my flying types, it’s especially nice that you don’t need any weather rocks for a consistent effect, just C9.
Favorite Instrument: Sky Melodica or Terra Cymbal, what can I say? I love the themes these instruments play.
Favorite family items: Honestly, the ones on the Pokemon I’m using, any extra benefits are nice.